Global ETF Market Making
Jane Street is one of the largest ETF liquidity providers in the world.
We traded $1.7 trillion globally in ETFs in 2017.
- We are very active in the creation and redemption market, and we excel at executing large trades with minimal market impact.
- We operate from three offices: our New York headquarters and locations in London and Hong Kong. This allows us to quote ETFs 24 hours a day.
Jane Street’s seasoned traders have a long history in ETFs, dating back to the 1993 launch of SPY, the first-ever ETF in the United States. Today, our firm is active in nearly 4,000 ETFs worldwide and we continuously refine our quantitative models and cutting-edge technology to provide order-book liquidity in over 45 countries. We are highly regarded by our counterparties for our consistently deep and reliable markets, both on- and off- exchanges. We maintain strong relationships with the major ETF providers, and consider ourselves experts in ETF structure and mechanics.
- Trade over $6.5 billion in ETFs daily
- Highly competitive pricing for trades of all sizes
- Capital committed across all ETF asset classes
- Over 90 dedicated ETF traders
- Registered and Lead Market Maker
- Authorized Participant (AP) in select markets