Jane Street offers industry-leading electronic trading platforms in the US and Europe.
JX launched in 2014 as a single-dealer platform in the US.
JX-EU launched in 2017 and is our Systematic Internaliser platform for both equities and ETFs in Europe.
Jane Street commits our own capital to help clients buy and sell in complex and difficult-to-navigate markets
Our technology platform delivers IOIs to your existing smart-order router
Competitive quotes with the potential for price improvement
Single-Dealer Platform in the US
Launched in 2014, JX is an efficient, cutting-edge system that allows clients to access our proprietary liquidity.
- Fills at or within the NBBO
- All orders immediate-or-cancel. No orders routed out
- Fast, easy connection to smart-order router / FIX protocol
Systematic Internaliser Platform for Equities and ETFs in Europe
JX-EU builds on the success of JX – bringing the same electronic trading platform and proprietary liquidity to European clients, with a focus on European equities.
- High fill rates expected, with the potential for price improvement over EBB0^
- Supports clients looking to reduce settlement costs through the Cboe ETR (Exchange Trade Report) system
- Jane Street’s pricing feed available via FIX or binary protocol
MIC Code: JSSI
- UNITED KINGDOM
^ Expected fill rates are applicable for counterparties consuming IOI feeds from Jane Street.